The thematic visits provide you with an opportunity to discover the research activities, projects, technologies and equipment of Luxembourg research laboratories of your interest and meet the researchers in their everyday working environment. 12 different visits will be organised:
- Visit 1: Web 3.0 Business Intelligence
- Visit 2: People, Cars and Digital Forensics
- Visit 3: Digital Humanities Lab
- Visit 4: Digital Fabrication and Manufacturing
- Visit 5: Systems Biomedicine and ICT
- Visit 6: From Immunodiagnostics to Immunotherapy
- Visit 7: Nanomaterials towards Applications
- Visit 8: Environmental Technologies
- Visit 9: Opto-Electronics
- Visit 10: Innovation in Sustainable Construction
- Visit 11: Laboratory for Solid Structures
- Visit 12: Automation, Robotics and Computer Vision
Check our visit selection guide if you are interested in the fields of the automotive industry, biomedicine, construction, energy, ICT, logostics or manufacturing.
Participation and registration
It will be possible to participate in a maximum of two thematic visits (one in the morning and one in the afternoon of 21 May). The number of places at each visit is limited, so the "first come - first served" principle will be used. It is possible to register to the visits until 11 May. Participants will receive a confirmation shortly before the event regarding the visits in which they have obtained a place.
Transfers and point of departure
Transfers to the various laboratories will be done by bus or, for some visits in the City of Sciences, by foot. There will be one joint point of departure:
Avenue du Rock'n'Roll
(in front of the Rockhal).
At the end of each visit, participants will be brought back to the point of departure.